Sunday, February 12, 2006

Christmas Chloseups

For my nephew (biiiig Mets fan), Go Team Go (Six Socks Knitalong on yahoogroups.com)

For mum, Unst socks (Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road) out of a hand-dyed merino

My niece got Denmark socks (also Knitting on the Road) out of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Bittersweet

Dad, in the tradition of Princeton alumns everywhere, got Princeton colors in a basic sock (Opal Rodeo)

Sis-in-Law got Cat Bordhi's Columbine Peak socks in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Denim

And my SIL's sister got my first attempt at short row heels (poor thing) in Opal Lollipop...thankfully her feet are as weird as the socks, so they fit perfectly...completely by accident

It's probably serendipity that I never took a picture of my brother's sock (was an unfinished pair, ran out of time) because it was too tight so am making him a completely different pair, much nicer I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home