Friday, January 05, 2007

No Stash Diet Here...

I've done some stash enhancing this week...mmmmmm yarrrrrrrnnnnn....

Buffalo yarn (yes, from Buffalo down...2 2oz skeins of fingering weight...hmmm what shall it be when it grows up???)

Tilli Thomas Pure & Simple and Rock Star in Jade for the Stitchdiva Sahara sweater


Ooooooh...Socks that Rock...

From left: Tanzanite, Torridon (both for one of their fair isle sock patterns), Puck's Mischief, Chapman Springs, Nodding Violets

The first 2 FOs for 2007:
Swirl Scarf (very short, ack! considering that the last 6 rows were 1600 stitches long...gyahhhhh) out of Cracksilk Kidsilk Night.

Fetching fingerless mitts from Knitty.com in my own homespun!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Buffalo yarn, I just ordered some BUffalo fiber to spin the other day! Thanks for the info about the Rose, she was at the top of my list for a long time and now she may be there again. Maybe I need the Rose and a Kromski too LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home