Friday, February 24, 2006

Olympic Progress - 1 1/2 down, 1/2 to go

Have forgotten to update the progress...finished Pomatomus #1 on Monday (thanks to the lovely presidential holiday) and cast on #2 on Tuesday...

And done (horrid pic taken from the snazzy cam built into my spanking brand new dual processor iMac wooot (sorry...but, well, it's hot...it's schweet...it's dandy!)

Now, the designer of the Pomatomii says these are very stretchy...hope so...from other blogs, seemed like using US2s made them too big, so I went down to US1s and I think they'll have to be for someone with skinny ankles...ain't gonna fit cankles like mine.

Almost done with the leg of #2 which is the horridest part to slug through...the foot goes much faster since half is stockinette (YAY HOORAH BOOYAH!) but I still think I'll be skidding over the finish line just in the nick of time...

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Woo hoo! So cool, I want a pair! I don't have skinny ankles, I can't swipe those from you when you're not looking. Dangnabbit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home