Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ooh How lucky am I??



Now, you're asking, "What's so special about these pictures?"

Well, I got this yarn on sale...from 2 different online stores. Neither had enough for my project and so I bought the bulk of it at one store and made up the difference at the other with the idea that I'd just have to do the alternating-rows-from-2-skeins thing...but look at those tags...just LOOK at them. HEE! No alternating required! Same dye lot! How lucky am I??

Anyhow, I think I'm going to do a Zimmerman percentage sweater with it...it's such pretty yarn and knits up with a lot of color texture so a plain sweater is probably best anyhow...

One of the current WIPs: Celtic Vest from Fleece Artist in the Mermaid colorway. How much do I love this Scotia Silk? It's just scrummy and I love the colors...and of course, it's on huge needles so working up super fast. Yay!


And looky looky...been wanting this for AGES...and I managed to find one for less than the usual secondary market price AND in pristine condition...

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pretty purpley and black yarn. I am a sucker for purple and black.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home