Sunday, February 26, 2006

Overconfidence = falling on the Lutz

Gyaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I sprinted with overconfidence on Pomatomus #2 and it took 6 rounds before I realized I left out a CRUCIAL yarnover and instead of 36 stitches on the instep, I had about 28...was thinking "Wow, I've really got the hang of this, this is going so much faster!" until I actually examined the pattern more closely and realized I wasn't doing the stitches tagged onto the Chart B left side (you have to see the chart to understand). So, I was totally off course, and had to backtrack (just like that Nordic Skier who went off course...no way to cut across) and struggle to the finish line...

Overconfidence...that'll teach me...

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Annie said...

You can do it Nancy....you can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home