Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Three, three, three plies in one...

I'm not very happy with how the bright sunshiney stuff is plying as 2-ply. Can't get the skeins consistent in terms of how the colors work together, so I figured maybe Navajo/Chain plying might work better...so I grabbed the bobbin with one of my first attempts at a single, and massacred (kinda) that to learn then did the bobbin of the hand-dyed merino I started spinning today...yup. Much better...wheeee!

Today's gratuitous cat pic...Ru chillin on the TV as only an Oriental can...total wet noodle...

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those colors!!
The cat photo, too funny. Can you imagine if people could fall asleep like that?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger kathy monahan said...

I'm totally waiting for you to spin one of those wet noodles into the yarn by accident.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home