Monday, April 17, 2006

Annie's an Evil Enabler

Yup, yup she sure is.

She HAD to have a link to the Sunrise Jacket knitalong...

She had to whip up Bob (aka Kate the Cat)...

So of course, I fell in love with both projects and subsequently have ordered yarn...did it stop there? Oh no...

I have to make this now too...Dogosaurus Rex sweater from Patons:


Attempting to make it fit a Whippet, that'll be a treat...

So let's not talk about the 4 other Clapotii I need to start/finish...or the Debbie Bliss denim aran sweater that's oh-so-slow going...or the fact that I never seem to have the right needles for whatever I want to start so constantly order more...or the two more sari silk bags I need to get going on...

It really makes me wonder why anyone would be opposed to cloning technology...I'd love to put my other self to work...

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Annie said...

BWAH HA HA HA HA!

I have that dog book, too.

And let's not even talk about "evil enabler", MISS SOCKAHOLIC, I went from having no sock yarn to more than I know what to do with. Thanks, lady!

(No really, thanks!)

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually commenting back on something you said on the Harlot site. You work for Allen and Overy? I work for MA3000. Your firm uses our software. I used to do tech support in your building all the time. Wild, huh?

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm thinking you have to change the name of your blog, Mama. Don't you just love enablers?

Necia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home