Monday, July 31, 2006

Trudging along

After having to stop work on the Fearless Fair Isle because I discovered I'd neglected to order 1 color, I made some progress on it this weekend. It's actually very entertaining...I really thought working a sweater on small needles would be terribly tedious but it's really not and the fair isle patterning is nice and symmetrical so easy to memorize for that row so you just plow along.

Also decided I needed a good foil for small needles so started a Noni Baguette bag...wheeee size 11 needles...

is going to this when it grows up...

Using Elann's Highland Wool...nice and soft...

5 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

The fairisle is really beautiful - can't wait to see more!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I am totally enjoying myself, watching your fair isle cardigan grow. :-)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Marina said...

It's gorgeous!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

The fair isle is gorgeous!
Can't wait to see the finished bag!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home