Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shock the Monkey

Barrelled through a pair of Monkey socks in Socks That Rock Lightweight, colorway Rhodolite. Yes. They are very vivid. Shocking. Yup. But they are very happy socks.

Very. Now I need to find something nice a muted so my eyes can see colors normally again.

I'm making decent progress on the Cap Shawl border...have 11 repeats done which covers just over 2 segments of the 9 total...so it's getting there, but I have all sorts of new sock yarn and I swore I couldn't start any others before finishing these very. bright. socks. So they're done.

Have to share another hobby of mine, doll collecting, for just a moment. I had ordered some clothing pieces from Boxpleat Fashions for a particular repainted doll I commissioned to resemble Maria Callas...so I just have to show her off. Here is Divina, originally a Miss Gulch by Tonner Doll Company, repainted by the inimitable Jenise Mah.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger boxpleat said...

Next time you should pay me in buffalo knits. hehehehe

The pics are beautiful. I knew I sent these to the right home. k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home