Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One down 3 to go...

Got through the first repeat of the Fearless pattern...3 more to go...will have to look at another cardi pattern to figure out how to do the decreases next to the steeks for a cardi because this is a pullover pattern...shouldn't be a problem...hopefully...

Trinket's growing nicely too....

I really need to finalize Christmas present projects so I can see what sort of timetable I'll need to see if I'm being even remotely realistic and have some backup quickies just in case...eek. Only 4 1/2 months til Christmas...eeeeeeeeeeek Better start knitting!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Fearless looks great!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger insaknitty said...

oooh! your fearless looks wonderful! thanks for the comment on my blog - you gotta try the bamboo sometime. it's really great! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home