Monday, August 14, 2006

Booga-y Nights

I finished a Booga Bag wheeeeee Discovered my washer gets nice hot water and both my bags felted in 1 cycle perfectly. Probably having a bunch of other stuff in there with them helped...The other is a Noni Baguette bag, smallest size, and still needs lining and zipper and handles before it can appear in public.

Booga from Nori Kureyon 139B...Great quick tonic for breaks from longer, bigger projects and felting is kinda like Shrinky-dinks only with wool...fun stuff.


Oy. Vacation is over. Why oh why didn't I take 2 weeks off?

5 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love the bags. :)

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Nice bag - great colorway.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Great colors on the bag! Very nice.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That makes me want to knit a bag. I've never done one before and it might be time.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

great color combo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home