Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shrinkage

I guess I'm in a felting mode...whipped up another bag...Kristina from Black Sheep Bags in Elann.com's Peruvian Highland Wool Summer Fuscia (which felts like a dream, I think better even than Cascade 220) and Noro Kureyon #95. Fun little basic fair isle pattern...was a good size when I knit it up...


Well, apparently I have extremely hot hot water cuz 1 cycle shrunk this puppy down to about half its original size...smaller than the pattern's post-felting finished size. Oops. But, hey, it's a cute little thing...just need a sweater shaver which will make the fair isle pattern show up a little better...


Worry not...Trinket and Fearless are still being worked on, as is the Haiti sweater (which is my commuting project)...

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Beautiful! Great pattern and nice choice of yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home